Rules for Smart Program:
- Referral credits are applied on a per referral basis.
- Referral credit dollars are applied to a client's account that has referred a new client that signs an agreement with HRsmart for HRsmart services.
- The amount of credit applied to the client that referred is equal to one month's recurring billing that is currently being billed to the client that referred, and amounts are not to exceed $500 per referral.
- Credit is applied once HRsmart receives initial payment for the new referred client.
- Referral credits are given one time per company referred.
- A referral form must be submitted and completed in full to qualify utilizing the HRsmart submission procedure found at brs.hrsmart.com.