- Go Social: Post your jobs on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Import candidate information from social media sites.
- Unlimited, dynamic workflows: Create workflows specific to any job or department. Modify pre-build templates or start from scratch.
- Dynamic form builder: Create and manage unlimited forms for requisitions, job seeker resume profile or employee application, plus interview and onboarding forms.
- Unlimited, Multiple workflows to accommodate the diverse needs of your organization.
- Calendar & Anniversary based scheduling: Appraisals can be put on a schedule to automatically advance, and can be calendar based or based on the anniversary of the employee’s hire date.
- Concurrent appraisals: Employees may have more than one appraisal at a time. Run a 90 day appraisal for a new hire during the annual company appraisal.
Career Development & Succession Planning
- 9 Box: The most configurable on the market. Identify employees who are ready for advancement, need development or should be transitioned out.
- Multiple career paths: Create the next phase of an employee's career path.
- Development Plans: Develop top talent by creating plans to assist in needed growth or filling gaps required for advancement.
- House your learning catalog online: Provide online, internal, or external courses
- Online courses: SCORM & AICC formatted courses can be launched directly from the solution
- Offer and track tuition assistance: Further encourage the development of your top performers
- Manage compensation and incentive plans accordingly to individual or departmental needs with variable pay, multipliers within sales plans, and one-time rewards.
- Allocate scarce resources while motivating your top performers in Human Resource Management.
- Support performance goals. Ensure your top performers are being compensated fairly for driving revenue and supporting company objectives with a quick view of performance ratings in the employee profile.